There’s no doubt that the duo of Apostle Joshua Selman of Eternity Network International (a.k.a Koinonia) and Pastor Nathaniel Bassey of Redeemed Christian Church of God (Pastor Nath of RCCG) shut down UK’s popular AO Arena and this calls for a proper revisit for believers and note some vital lessons from the event. The program titled The Sound of Revival will forever live in the memories of those who were at the arena and those who followed online by way of technology.
As of my knowledge cutoff in May 2023, Christianity, like any faith or belief system, can learn and benefit from various experiences, teachings, and examples of Eternity Network International members in the diaspora. It is a continuous journey of understanding, growth, and adaptation, that all believers of any faith should inculcate, by aiming to speed the gospel to unreachable and outside their race and territories. As human and humane individuals we should focus on the following principle:
Timeless values of love, compassion, forgiveness, and service to others.
In a world that often feels divided and disconnected, it is crucial to remember these fundamental principles that can guide us towards a more harmonious and fulfilling existence.
It is only through love that we all can do the unexpected in complicated times and delicate periods through sacrificial means for anybody. Let us begin with Love. Love is the most powerful force in the universe. It transcends boundaries and unites us all. Love is not merely an emotion; it is a choice, a commitment to see the inherent worth and goodness in every human being. When we cultivate love in our hearts and extend it to others, we create a ripple effect of positivity, healing, and understanding.
As human beings, we go hand in hand with love and It is the ability to empathize with the suffering of others and to respond with kindness and support. Compassion breaks down barriers of prejudice and discrimination, reminding us of our shared humanity. It prompts us to reach out to those in need, offering solace, assistance, and a listening ear. By practising compassion, we contribute to a world that is more caring, inclusive, and just.
The key to sound life is a profound act of liberation. It involves letting go of resentment, bitterness, and the desire for revenge. When we forgive, we free ourselves from the burden of negativity and open the door to healing and reconciliation.
Forgiveness does not imply condoning wrongdoing; rather, it is a choice to release the hold that past hurts have on us. By embracing forgiveness, we foster personal growth, foster healthier relationships, and contribute to a culture of understanding and second chances.
4. SERVICE TO OTHERS
For as many that don’t know that it is a testament to our commitment to making a positive impact in the lives of those around us. It is an expression of gratitude for the privileges and blessings we have received. Service can take many forms, from volunteering in our communities to lending a helping hand to those in need.
By selflessly serving others, we create a ripple effect of goodness and inspire others to do the same. Service cultivates a sense of interconnectedness, reminding us that we are all on this journey of life together.
All these as taught by Jesus Christ, deepen spiritual foundation and positively impact individuals and communities. Apostle Joshua Selman is a popular Nigerian preacher and teacher known for his impactful ministry and teachings.
It is expected that believers, as well as political and other professionals, stakeholders and individuals in the world, should have the mind of ministering in their own capacities in providing the following:
- Emphasis on a personal relationship with God: Apostle Joshua Selman encourages believers to develop a deep and intimate relationship with God. He emphasizes the importance of seeking God’s presence, spending time in prayer, and studying God’s words, to know God personally.
- Teaching on the Kingdom nature: At AO ARENA in Manchester United, Apostle Joshua Selman taught believers, encouraging them to understand their identity in Christ and to live out the principles and values of the Kingdom in their profession as well as be well-to-do in all their endeavours.
- Embracing the gifts they have as a believer and utilising them in a supernatural way: Humanity has gifts and internal capacities which are meant to be are meant to be manifested across the world and it is the key that opens the doors to the individuals. “God will only bless your gifts and increase it if being utilized.
- Personal integrity: He teaches that Christians should live a life separated and free from unorganized life and worldly influences by anything in life, reflecting Christ’s character and values in their conduct and relationships with one another in place of work, schools, ministry etc.
- Unity and love in the body of Christ and authority: Apostle Joshua Selman emphasized the need for believers to embrace unity across the world and love within the nations and authority. He teaches that the body of Christ should work together, supporting and uplifting one another, rather than engaging in division or competition even among the nations.
PICTURE CREDIT: KOINONIA UK GB INSTAGRAM
#trendingnews #AJS # ApostleJoshuaSelman #PastorNathanielBassey #AOArena #UnitedKingdom #soundofrevival #UKforChrist #Kononia #ENI #eternitynetworkinternational #fyp #viral